2017ANNUAL SCIENTIFIC MEETING AND WORKSHOPS
SESSION SUBMISSION FORM
The deadline for submissions is Tuesday, August 9, 2016.
Thank you for your interest in submitting a proposal for the ASCH 2017 Annual Scientific Meeting and Workshops. Please have the following information prepared for your submission:
- Session Abstract;
- Description of how the attendees might use what they learned in your session;
- 4 learning objectives and how you plan to accomplish them;
- 3 research references (ASCH members can use the searchable literature database to identify relevant references) ;
- Characteristics of Participants;
- Preferred Session Schedule;
- Primary and Additional Presenter Contact Information;
- Audiovisual Requirements; and
- Curriculum Vitae for all Presenters.
HOW TO USE FORM
Click on "Add a New Submission" in the left hand column to start the submission process for a new submission.
If you do not complete the form all at once, click on “Submit” at the bottom of the form, and your submission will be saved at that time. You can return to the site, log in, and see a list of your submissions at the bottom of the left hand column of this opening page by clicking on “Display Submissions List”. You can then either view the details of any incomplete submissions, edit those submissions, or add a new submission by clicking on “Add a New Submission” at the top of the left hand column on this page.
When you click “Submit” at the bottom of the submission form, you should receive an e-mail with a copy of your submission. If you do not receive such an e-mail, your submission may not have been received, and you should contact Emma Leighton via e-mail at email@example.com, or by telephone at +1-630-980-4740.
If you are an ASCH member, by logging in before you start this process, all the following contact information will be populated for you. Your UserID is your ASCH member number, and your Password is your last name, first letter capitalized. Click Login to log in to the website.