TRAVEL & LODGING INFORMATION
The 59th Annual Scientific Meeting and Workshops will be held March 18-21, 2017 at the Hyatt Regency Phoenix Downtown, located at 122 N 2nd St in downtown Phoenix, AZ.
The Hyatt Regency Phoenix is located in the heart of downtown Phoenix. Located 2 blocks from Hyatt Regency Phoenix, CityScape is the place for dining, nightlife, shopping, entertainment, business, events and celebrations. CityScape Phoenix is home to the largest and best collection of chef-driven restaurants and national favorites in downtown Phoenix. Looking for a night out that’s completely out of the ordinary? CityScape Phoenix boasts some of the most unique entertainment offerings in the Valley. Challenge your friends to a game of bowling at Arizona’s only Lucky Strike, catch the nation’s top comedians at Stand Up Live, or rock out to live performances from local and national bands at Copper Blues.
ASCH has contracted a limited number of rooms for Saturday, March 18 - Tuesday, March 21 at a discounted room rate of $169 single/double per room per night, plus applicable taxes with 25% off self-parking per night, per car and complimentary premium guest room internet. You must book within the ASCH block to receive the parking discount and complimentary internet. There may still be a few rooms available for Friday, March 17 however this is at the hotels discretion. There are hotels near the Hyatt however ASCH cannot guarantee rates or availability.
Reservations at the Hyatt will be taken on a first-come first-serve basis until the contracted block is full. Any unbooked rooms will be released to the general public on February 24, 2017. So book early to receive the group rate.
Book your hotel reservations online or call the hotel directly at (602) 252-1234.
Phoenix Sky Harbor Int’l Airport
Airlines that service Phoenix: Air Canada, Alaska Airlines, American Airlines, British Airways, Delta Air Lines, Frontier Airlines, Great Lakes Airlines, Hawaiian Air, JetBlue Airways, Southwest Airlines, Spirit Airlines, Sun Country Airlines, United Airlines, US Airways, Volaris, WestJet
Airport Proximity: 6.6 miles / 14 mins
This hotel does not provide shuttle service.
ASCH has coordinated a $2.00 off one-way / $4.00 off round trip discount on SuperShuttle Shared Ride Services. You will receive the discount if reservations are booked online using the group discount code: SA3CB. The discount is valid between March 15-24, 2017.
Use this link to book your ride online.
Arrival SuperShuttle Shared-Ride Van Service
1. Claim your luggage.
2. Terminal 2 & 3: Proceed outside of the Baggage Claim area to the outer island. The SuperShuttle agent is near the sign marked “VAN SERVICE.”
Terminal 4: Proceed to door #8 by the baggage carousel #2. Check in with our customer service representative at the SuperShuttle counter.
3. Identify yourself to the SuperShuttle representative and provide them with your online confirmation number. The representative will arrange SuperShuttle service to your destination.
Departure SuperShuttle Shared-Ride Van Service
1. Please be ready at your hotel designated shuttle pick up location. Please ask the front desk if you do not know. Let the bellman know of your SuperShuttle or ExecuCar arrangements.
2. SuperShuttle will arrive within the 15 minutes of the pick-up time selected when booked online.
Overnight Valet Parking - $28 per 24 hours
Short Term Valet Parking - $12 for the first hour, +$1 each additional hour. After 10 hours, $28
Overnight Self-Parking via the Front Desk - $19 with in-out privileges, charged to your room.
Parking is available at the Regency Parking Garage located adjacent to the hotel. Regency Garage entrance is located just south of Hyatt Regency Phoenix on N. 2nd Street; clearance of 6 feet, 3 inches.
SERVICES & FACILITIES
• Hyatt Express Check-In Kiosks • Hyatt Fast Board™
• In-room dining • Concierge services / Hyatt E-Concierge
• Business Lounge and support services • Car rental desk
• Multilingual staff • Assistive listening devices
• Laundry / Dry Cleaning • Valet parking and covered self-parking
• Gift shop
• Outdoor pool and hot tub • Golf, tennis and day spa nearby
• 24-hour Hyatt StayFit® gym with treadmills, exercise cycles, stair climbers, weight machines, and free weights
RESTAURANTS & BARS
In the Hyatt Regency-
• Compass Arizona Grill—revolving restaurant featuring seasonal grilled, roasted, and seared dishes created with a contemporary regional inf luence complemented by an extensive award-winning wine list
• Networks Bar and Grill—American cuisine with familiar favorites
• Terrace Café—Breakfast served in a casual setting
• Einstein Brothers Café—Bagels, sandwiches and snacks
Some restaurants nearby the Hyatt Regency -
• CityScape dining and shopping - Blue Hound Kitchen & Cocktails; Breakfast Club; Chipotle; Five Guys; Fractured Prune Doughnuts; Grabbagreen; Gypsy Bar; Jimmy John’s; Lustre Rooftop Garden; Pizza Studio; Potbelly Sandwich Shop; Squid Ink Sushi Bar; Starbucks; The Arrogant Butcher; The Strand; Tilted Kilt; Yogis Grill; and
Click here for more restaurant option nearby the Hyatt.
POINTS OF INTEREST
• US Airways Center (Phoenix Suns)
• Chase Field (Arizona Diamondbacks)
• Symphony Hall |
• Phoenix History Museum
• Phoenix Art Museum • Arizona Science Center
• Heard Museum
• Bentley Projects Art Gallery
• Heritage Square
• Herberger Theater
• Arizona Center
• Phoenix Zoo
• Desert Botanical Gardens
• Grand Canyon