TRAVEL & LODGING INFORMATION
The 59th Annual Scientific Meeting and Workshops will be held March 18-21, 2017 at the Hyatt Regency Phoenix Downtown, located at 122 N 2nd St in downtown Phoenix, AZ.
The Hyatt Regency Phoenix is located in the heart of downtown Phoenix. Located 2 blocks from Hyatt Regency Phoenix, CityScape is the place for dining, nightlife, shopping, entertainment, business, events and celebrations. CityScape Phoenix is home to the largest and best collection of chef-driven restaurants and national favorites in downtown Phoenix. Looking for a night out that’s completely out of the ordinary? CityScape Phoenix boasts some of the most unique entertainment offerings in the Valley. Challenge your friends to a game of bowling at Arizona’s only Lucky Strike, catch the nation’s top comedians at Stand Up Live, or rock out to live performances from local and national bands at Copper Blues.
ASCH has contracted a limited number of rooms Saturday, March 18-Tuesday, March 21 at a discounted room rate of $169 single/double per room per night, plus applicable taxes with 25% off self-parking per night, per car and complimentary premium guest room internet. You must book within the ASCH block to receive the parking discount and complimentary internet.
The discounted group rate may be available 3 days before and 3 days after the workshop on a space available basis. Reservations will be taken on a first-come first-serve basis until the contracted block is full. Any unbooked rooms will be released to the general public on February 24, 2017. So book early to receive the group rate.
Book your hotel reservations online or call the hotel directly at (602) 252-1234.
Phoenix Sky Harbor Int’l Airport
Airlines that service Phoenix: Air Canada, Alaska Airlines, American Airlines, British Airways, Delta Air Lines, Frontier Airlines, Great Lakes Airlines, Hawaiian Air, JetBlue Airways, Southwest Airlines, Spirit Airlines, Sun Country Airlines, United Airlines, US Airways, Volaris, WestJet
Airport Proximity: 6.6 miles / 14 mins
This hotel does not provide shuttle service.
• AAA Transportation
Taxi Rates to the airport $15 from the airport (4 person max)
Sedans, SUV's, and Vans are also available on request, as well as Mini-Coaches and Limo's
Wait time is approximately 15-20 minutes and reservations are recommended
• Super Shuttle
Rates to/from the airport $13 each way per passenger
Guests may proceed directly to the hotel pickup area outside the baggage claim
The Super Shuttle is available 24 hours a day, runs constantly, on demand
• Valley Metro Light Rail
Proceed to Ground Transportation
Board the PHX Airport Shuttle or the Phoenix Sky Train to the Valley Metro Light Rail
Board the Metro Light Rail toward Montebello
De-board at the Central/Washington Station
The Hyatt Regency Phoenix is one block to the east
Metro Light Rail runs from 4:00 AM – 11:00 PM, daily
The cost is $2 per ride, or an all-day pass of $4
Should you require additional assistance, please do not hesitate to inquire with the concierge before your arrival.
Overnight Valet Parking - $28 per 24 hours
Short Term Valet Parking - $12 for the first hour, +$1 each additional hour. After 10 hours, $28
Overnight Self-Parking via the Front Desk - $19 with in-out privileges, charged to your room.
Parking is available at the Regency Parking Garage located adjacent to the hotel. Regency Garage entrance is located just south of Hyatt Regency Phoenix on N. 2nd Street; clearance of 6 feet, 3 inches.
SERVICES & FACILITIES
• Hyatt Express Check-In Kiosks • Hyatt Fast Board™
• In-room dining • Concierge services / Hyatt E-Concierge
• Business Lounge and support services • Car rental desk
• Multilingual staff • Assistive listening devices
• Laundry / Dry Cleaning • Valet parking and covered self-parking
• Gift shop
• Outdoor pool and hot tub • Golf, tennis and day spa nearby
• 24-hour Hyatt StayFit® gym with treadmills, exercise cycles, stair climbers, weight machines, and free weights
RESTAURANTS & BARS
In the Hyatt Regency-
• Compass Arizona Grill—revolving restaurant featuring seasonal grilled, roasted, and seared dishes created with a contemporary regional inf luence complemented by an extensive award-winning wine list
• Networks Bar and Grill—American cuisine with familiar favorites
• Terrace Café—Breakfast served in a casual setting
• Einstein Brothers Café—Bagels, sandwiches and snacks
Some restaurants nearby the Hyatt Regency -
• CityScape dining and shopping - Blue Hound Kitchen & Cocktails; Breakfast Club; Chipotle; Five Guys; Fractured Prune Doughnuts; Grabbagreen; Gypsy Bar; Jimmy John’s; Lustre Rooftop Garden; Pizza Studio; Potbelly Sandwich Shop; Squid Ink Sushi Bar; Starbucks; The Arrogant Butcher; The Strand; Tilted Kilt; Yogis Grill; and
Click here for more restaurant option nearby the Hyatt.
POINTS OF INTEREST
• US Airways Center (Phoenix Suns)
• Chase Field (Arizona Diamondbacks)
• Symphony Hall |
• Phoenix History Museum
• Phoenix Art Museum • Arizona Science Center
• Heard Museum
• Bentley Projects Art Gallery
• Heritage Square
• Herberger Theater
• Arizona Center
• Phoenix Zoo
• Desert Botanical Gardens
• Grand Canyon